Thursday, June 16, 2011

Less than 2 weeks left of Grade 4!!!

To my awesome grade fours,

We've come a long way....and now we're left with only 9 more days of our journey together in Grade 4.
I will miss you all dearly and I am really touched with all your kind words and thoughts that you have all shared with me throughout the year but especially now. Whether or not I return back to Thorncliffe next year, I want you to know that I've had an amazing year teaching all of you grade fours! I've learned a lot from you and I am very sure you've learned a lot from me! Together we have all created wonderful memories.  I'm posting some pictures from our trip to the ROM we had this past Monday - enjoy! Stay tuned for a surprise presentation next week!!!

Love, Ms.Virji


5 comments:

  1. good job ms.virji now i really see my face ur the best i will miss you so sos so much will you miss me

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way my dad will talk to the principal - hiba

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL HIBA! the first picture all the boys had red eyes except ayaan


    Naheeda! <3 <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ms.virji there is nothing new mariya

    ReplyDelete
  5. your right there eyes are red.mariya

    ReplyDelete